Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records provide the information needed to run your business operations more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool to management for making financial decisions.
Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses.
Meaningful, well-organized financial records provide information so that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
- Data entry and financial statement preparation for presentation to banks or for internal purposes.
- Prepare reconciliations of bank statements, credit cards, and any balance sheet account to keep books tidy.
- Monthly or quarterly “review” of the books to verify accuracy of internal accounting.
- Calculate bonuses and draws and/or quarterly distribution for owners.
- Serve as an added layer of internal controls for the prevention of fraud by preparing the accounts payable with bill.com or by the review of books.
- Keep track of fixed asset additions during the year in our fixed asset software which can be imported to the tax return during the tax preparation.
- Accounting Software Used to Prepare Client’s Books:
- We can use Splashtop or Logmein to gain remote access to your accounting so you don't have to send us all your information. Relieves a lot of hassle.
HM&M can also pay your bills through Bill.com. Upload invoices to Bill.com and we make sure they are booked to the proper account and then let you have final approval for what you would like to pay. This saves our you time to spend on running your business as well as a layer of internal controls and prevention of fraud.
Financial Forecasts & Projections
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modeling, our experienced staff can assist you in achieving your company's financial goals.
As a business grows, it must hire more employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. Our firm can also help you develop a payroll system and prepare all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.
- Report payroll taxes and set up the payment as well as complete and file for 941.
- Report payroll Unemployment taxes and set up the payment for form 940.
- Report state Unemployment taxes and set up the payment for form TWC.
- Prepare other state payroll taxes (AL, CA, DE, FL, LA, MO, NY, OK, SC, CO to name a few).
- Set up Unemployment Tax & State Withholding accounts.
- Use Yearli software to report payroll taxes and file forms electronically.
- Keep you informed of new payroll tax changes related to COVID-19 and other payroll tax reporting changes.
- Prepare payroll using Paychex, ADP, Payroll Success, Gusto & Paylocity for client Payroll, Insperity (PEO).
- 1099 preparation for IRS year end reporting of payments to vendors (the new 1099-NEC tax form change which you may or may not want to tackle yourself).
- Electronic filing of quarterly and annual payroll reports and payments with the IRS (Form 8655).
- Prepare W-2’s and E-filing.
Our CPAs have a solid understanding of our client's industries when reading financial statements. We comply with the Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services and are dedicated to using our knowledge to make sure your financial statements are free from any obvious material errors.
Consulting, Training & Specialty Services
Consulting & Training
- Intro to QuickBooks Class - Get started on your business accounting.
- Converting from one accounting software to another (i.e. from QuickBooks desktop to QuickBooks online).
- Temporary staffing at your office.
- Property Tax (PPT) Returns
- Escheatment Reporting
- Sales Tax Reporting & Returns
- 401(K) Census Reporting & Management
- Obamacare Reporting
HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Accounting functions are an integral part of any business, but can also be time consuming and burdensome to your daily goals. HM&M Accounting Services takes the stress of daily, monthly, and yearly tasks off of you to give you, and your staff the flexibility to concentrate on what matters most, the growth and success of your business. Let HM&M help you reach your goals.