HM&M is currently assisting clients with Paycheck Protection Program Loan compliance and Employee Retention Credit consulting.
As our world is overwhelmed by this pandemic, our thoughts are with you and your family. The health, safety, and well-being of our clients, contacts, and colleagues are our priorities as we continue to closely monitor COVID-19. As your trusted advisor, HM&M is committed to keeping you informed on government updates that impact you and your business, pointing you in the right direction to receive critical disease information, and sharing our insights to help you succeed. Please review below, HM&M’s COVID-19 resources, and contact your advisor or our general contact form with any questions.
Click any of the links below to read more. Most recent articles are posted at the top of the list.
- Texas Legislation Provides Relief To Business Receiving PPP Loan Forgiveness
- COVID-19 Vaccination Tax Credit for Small Businesses
- The PPP Extension Act of 2021 – Approved by both the House and the Senate, awaits President Biden’s Signature
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 – $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- Received a PPP loan and haven’t yet applied for forgiveness?
- Is PPP Loan Forgiveness SBA Form 3508S For You?
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Mandatory Leave Now Voluntary in 2021
- Deductibility of Business Meals Provided By Restaurants in 2021 and 2022
- PPP First Draw and Second Draw Important Information
- Do Not Miss Out On Valuable Tax Credits!
- 2020 COVID Relief Bill Provisions Affecting Individual Taxpayers
- New Law Tax Provisions That Affect Businesses
Summary of Key Provisions
Summary of The Fed’s Recent Responses to the COVID-19 Financial Crisis
Term Sheets and Descriptions (already included in summary above):
- Primary Market Corporate Credit Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility Term Sheet 3-23-2020
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility Explanation 3-23-2020
- Paycheck Protection Lending Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Main Street New Loan Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Main Street Expanded Loan Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Municipal Liquidity Facility Term Sheet 4-9-2020
- Cooley – Treasury and Federal Reserve Board Announce Details of $600 Billion Main Street Lending Program
Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness Application
- Treasury PPP FAQs
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Form
- Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet: Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet: Lenders
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Application links on SBA’s website:
SBA disaster assistance customer service center contact info:
1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339)
As listed on the application, the SBA may require the following documents to be submitted along with the EIDL application:
- Fee Disclosure Form and Compensation Agreement (Form 159D)
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413D) (en Español)
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return (IRS Form 4506-T)
- Instructions for Request for Transcript of Tax Return (IRS Form 4506-T) (en Español)
- Schedule of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202) (en Español)
- Instructions for Schedule of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202)
- PUERTO RICO ONLY: Release of Inheritance and Donation (Modelo SC 2907) (en Español)
- PUERTO RICO ONLY: Hacienda Statement of Authorization
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 1368)
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 413D) (en Español)
If you have any questions please contact your advisor or our general contact form.