At HM&M, we strive to help you stay current on accounting developments and legislative changes. Please view our Thought Leadership below and be in the know! Contact HM&M with any questions regarding your business situation or information discussed in our Thought Leadership.
– HM&M’s bi-monthly newsletter, Tax Impact, provides current tax and accounting insights.
– We’re answering your questions on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act are affecting you; as individuals, businesses, and C-Corporations.
Audit and Assurance
HM&M is equipped to help you with any of your audit and assurance needs.
- FASB – Topic 606, Revenue From Contracts with Customers – June 2019
- The New Lease Accounting Standard
- First-Time EBP Audits – What To Expect
Energy & Natural Resources
– The Energy & Natural Resources industry is a large part of HM&M, let us share what we have learned with you.
- Computing Oil and Gas Tax Depletion Deductions for Partnerships – North American Petroleum Accounting Conference
- With Increased Activity and Demand Increased Disputes in the Midstream – September 2019
– HM&M has been assisting the construction industry for 40 years – we have the understanding to help you navigate the complex industry landscape.
– Through our 40 years of experience serving Not-For-Profits we have acquired unique experience. Let us help you serve the community.
- FASB Issues Accounting Standard Update 2016-14, Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-For-Profit Entities
- Recent Tax Developments Impacting Nonprofit Organizations